- Began in the Financial Industry in 2004 and the Insurance Industry in 2006
- Graduate of Fairview High School
- Series 6 Securities License
- State Property, Casualty, Life, Health & Annuities License
WORK EXPERIENCE PRIOR TO COLLIGAN & COMPANY
- Regional VP for Ash Brokerage with an expertise in Life Insurance and Long Term Care consultation
- Securities Consultant for Lincoln Financial Advisors
- Job Developer at Partners in Employment, working with people with disabilities that had viable business ideas, to assist them with putting together a business plan, connecting them with funding and legal sources and marketing the business idea in various ways
PERSONAL ACTIVITES / HOBBIES
- Family – I am totally blessed to be able to go through this adventure called “Life” with my beautiful wife Beth and our four children Savannah, Carter, Jordan and Judah.
- Travel – either for business, pleasure or mission work, I love to be in a new place and experience the culture of that community.
- Music – I play guitar, piano, sing and in the past have written and performed techno/dance music. One of my favorite things to do after a long day is grab a guitar at home and play music with my wife
- Food – I love how food is a language of the communities world wide that created it. As much as I love to eat food, I am much more passionate about cooking it. I love cooking, grilling or BBQing for friends and family
FAVORITE PART OF MY JOB
- I love people. I am absolutely blessed to be able to use skills that God has given me, to grow relationships with people, provide resource and solutions to my clients needs and to be more than just an “Insurance Guy.” To be able to do all this with an amazing team at Colligan and Company makes the journey something special.
FAVORITE QUOTE / PERSONAL SAYING
- “Love wins, Love always wins.” – Mitch Albom
- “Lord make me an instrument of thy peace. Where there is hatred, let me sow love.” – Francis of Assisi
Contact me at here